What You Need To Make A Crystal Grid
- A location for your grid in your home
- A small piece of paper with your intention or goal written on it
- A center crystal. All crystals and stones should be cleansed and charged prior to setting up the grid.
- Crystal Points for sending your intention straight up to heaven and the angels.
- Tumbled Stones that align with your intention.
- A Quartz point for activation
- A crystal grid cloth or picture of a crystal grid.
- The first step to making a crystal grid layout is deciding on what goal or intention you are looking to manifest. Do you want to bring more abundance into your life? Do you want to maintain your health and fitness goals? Do you need to boost your creativity? Are you looking for help sleeping through the night? The possibilities are endless; you can create a crystal grid to manifest any goal. When choosing your intention, be as specific as you can, as this will determine which healing stones you choose as part of your grid.
- Choose crystals and stones that are aligned with your intention and that will enhance it. There are no right and wrong stones to use; choose the ones that you are the most attracted to. Trust your intuition.
- Cleanse your space by burning sage or Palo Santo to clear the energy of your space.
- Write your intention on a piece of paper. Then fold your written intention and place it in the center of your crystal grid cloth. It is good to write (notebook or computer) your intentions very clearly somewhere. The clearer you are, the clearer your outcome. Along with your intention it is important to match the emotion of what you desire with the emotion you feel at the time you create your grid and during any meditations which you use to support your desired outcome.You might like to reinforce your grid with affirmations such as: “Each and every day, in each and every way, my life is getting better, and better, and better." “I live in Divine abundance, and Divine abundance lives in me.”
- Breathe deeply and state your intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind.
- Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout. Start from the exterior and move towards the center. As you are placing each stone into your crystal grid, make sure you keep your intention in mind.
- Place your center crystal on top of your written intention. The central crystal in a grid is the conductor of the harmonizing frequencies, like the conductor of an orchestra. It holds the vibration of the intention - the music sheet - and then atunes all the other crystals to play in harmony.
- Next, activate the crystal grid layout. Take a quartz crystal point (can be small or large), and starting from the outside, draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect each to the next. Think about it like “connecting the dots” when you were a kid. The charging crystal is the fuse box that brings all the other crystals together.
- After you have assembled everything that you want for the creation of your crystal gemstone grid, purify your meditation space and the space where you will place the grid. For purification you may use sound, such as a gong or crystal bowl. Another method utilizes herbs/scents to clear negative energies. You may also call in Archangel Michael to do the clearing as well.
Now, take some time to center and ground yourself. Go through your meditation to express gratitude for the assistance of the Divine, your Angels, Guides, and/or Ascended Masters. As you create your grid, hold in your mind a very clear and specific idea of your intention while feeling joy and gratitude.
Using your inspiration, you might start out with one idea of what your grid will look like and find that, as you rearrange and move crystals, you come to a sense of completion sooner or later than expected. Trust your intuition.
Your crystal grid is activated and finished! You can add candles, other healing crystals and energy tools around your crystal grid as well. We recommend leaving your crystal grid up for 40-days at least.
Abundance and Prosperity Grid
Attracting Love Crystals