Tuning Fork Tuning Fork
FREQUENCY ACCURACY: Superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy. ALUMINUM MATERAL...
- FREQUENCY ACCURACY: Superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy.
- ALUMINUM MATERAL: Non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy construction.
- LONG RESONANCE: Extended long handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitating bone conduction tests and more persistent ringing frequency.
- LONG HEALING VIBRATION - High quality aluminum that creates a long C128 Hz and C256 Hz Lower-pitched vibration. Typically used to check vibration sense as part of the examination of the peripheral nervous system.
- HEARING LOSS- 128Hz, 256Hz also can be used to assess a patient's hearing. This is most commonly done with two exams called the Weber test and Rinne test, respectively.