Color Medicine: The Secrets of Color Vibrational Healing: Charles Klotsche
A new dimension in holistic healing, Color Medicine provides a powerful technique for treating specific imbalances and strengthening the immune system. By combining aura-attuned chromatherapy with harmonious sounds, tissue salts, and hydrochromatherapy, the 49th vibrational technique was developed. It is safe, simple, economical, and highly effective.
A breakthrough, yet as old as recorded medicine, Color Medicine utilizes the subtle energy vibrations similar to those found in the visible spectrum--the 49th octave. Light energy is processed through color filters and irradiated into the aura. By matching corresponding wavelengths to the organs and systems of the body, it strengthens or sedates energy in the distressed areas, creating a support system for the healing process.
A textbook and how-to handbook, it encompasses an encyclopedia of vital, fascinating information, charts, diagrams, and tables, as well as methods of treatment and technical advice. Whether you are a holistic practitioner or merely curious, this book marks a new frontier in the world of alternative healing.
- Explore the electromagnetic effects on physical/etheric bodies
- Recognizing the aura: color meanings and tonal equivalents
- Adjusting the body's oscillations by sound
- Effects of monochord/color and rhythm on the body
- Interplay between music and the chakra system
- Biochemical system's dependency on light
- Materials and practical techniques
- 123 major illnesses and their treatments