1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
A. When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may collect a variety of information about you and others, as described below. Such information includes, but is not limited to, information about you which is in a form that permits us to identify you (your "personal data").
B. Personal Data About You That You Provide when you use or access any of our Platforms. We may ask you to provide us with certain personal data, including but not limited to some or all of the following: your name, username, email address, telephone number, current and previous mailing addresses, credit or debit card or PayPal account information, payment address, other financial account number, social security number or tax identification number, driver's license number or other government issued identification number (or a copy of your driver's license or other government issued identification card), date of birth, time of birth, birth location, login, PIN, password, account preferences, and time zone. You may be asked for this information at various times when interacting with our Platforms, such as when registering to be a user of any of our services, when making a purchase through any of our Platforms, or when filling out a form or survey or participating in a promotion through our Platforms.
C. Personal Data About You That We Collect Via Technology. When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may also collect certain personal data through automated means, including but not limited to some or all of the following: your mobile phone number, unique device ID, device type, machine ID, geolocation information, computer and connection information, browser type, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and date and time stamps for your visits. We also may collect any telephone number from which you contact us, or from which you place a call to another user through our calling feature on any of our Platforms. (If you call any user or other person directly—that is, not through the calling feature on any of our Platforms—your telephone number may be obtained by the person called.)We may monitor or record your live telephone conversations with other users through the Platform for operational purposes, including for quality assurance purposes and in furtherance of making certain services available to you
D. Information About You That We Collect From Others. When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may also collect your name and email address from your friends who suggest to us that you may wish use one of our Platforms. If we receive this personal data about you in this way, we will contact you to let you know that you have been recommended to us. If you do not respond to our outreach or you ask us to delete your personal data, we will do so. When you use or access certain of our Platforms, we may also collect your name, address, phone number, and geolocation information from other third parties, such as identity verification vendors which we engage.
E. Information About Others That We Collect From You. When you use or access any of our Platforms, you may decide to provide us with information about a third party, such as your friends' names and email addresses in connection with our "tell a friend" features.
G. Information in Your Inquiries and Posts. We also collect any information you send to us or other users through any of our Platforms, including information about you in correspondence, mail, and chats conducted through a Platform, and responses to our customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications. We also collect information from content you post in online reviews, comments, forums, or blogs on our Platforms.
2. HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU? Our primary purpose in collecting information about you in connection with your use of our Platforms is to provide you or connect you with products, services, information, and users that match your interests and preferences. However, we may use such information collected about you for a variety of commercial purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
• enable your participation in activities on our Platforms;
• provide our offerings, products and services to you;
• confirm your identity;
• enforce our Platform policies and terms of service, and investigate potential violations of such policies or terms;
• fulfill an order that you place through any of our Platforms, including to process payment for any purchase made through any of our Platforms;
• respond to inquiries that you may have about any of our Platforms or services;
• administer your account on any of our Platforms;
• display content based upon your interests;
• enable you to search information on our Platforms;
• contact you regarding customer service and customer surveys;
• assess your needs and interests in order to better tailor offers and/or advertising;
• inform you of changes made to our Platforms;
• organize or carry out promotional activities, games or promotional events;
• inform you of products, services, promotions, offers, and competitions which you may find interesting, provided you have not opted out of receiving such information or, where required, we have your express consent.
3. HOW LONG DO WE MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA? We will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which such personal data is processed. Please note, however, that we may retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove such information from our databases, which means that we may retain and use your personal data as necessary after you stop using our Platforms. Subject to the foregoing, we will endeavor to delete your personal data promptly upon your written request.
• helping us to provide products or services that you request;
• sending marketing communications on our behalf;
• authenticating identities on our behalf;
• helping us to create or maintain our databases
• processing payments on our behalf; Social Networking Sites.
5. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON USE OF OUR PLATFORMS BY CHILDREN? Although some of our Platforms are restricted to individuals age 18 and above, others are accessible to children under the age of 18. However, none of our Platforms are designed or intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If you learn that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We will delete that data from our systems.
6. HOW TO STOP COMMUNICATION WITH US. Emails. We may communicate with you by email at various times about your account and transactions, as well as regarding various customer service matters, customer surveys, and promotions, including special offers and updates about new products and services. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails from us at any time simply by following the "Unsubscribe" or "Manage Email Preferences" link at the bottom of any promotional email, or by logging into your profile on the applicable Platform and changing your account preferences. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding your account or your transactions with us. Service-Only Telephone Calls or Text Messages. If you voluntarily provide your telephone number to us, you will be agreeing that we (including our affiliates and agents) can call or text you at that number (including via an automated dialing system or prerecorded message) to respond to your request for our services and to communicate with you regarding your account or a transaction with us. Please note that standard message and data rates may apply.
If you wish to stop receiving such service-only calls or texts at any time, you may do so by calling us at (716) 807-2409 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (for texts only) by responding "STOP" to any such text message.
Text Message Marketing. If we have provided you the option to consent to receive promotional text messages from us, please note that your decision to consent to receive such promotional text messages is voluntary and is not required to purchase or use any of our products or services, and that standard message and data rates may apply. If you have provided consent to receive promotional text messages from us, but you wish to revoke such consent, you may do so by any reasonable means, including by calling us at (716) 807-2409 or emailing us at email@example.com and stating that you wish to revoke such consent, or by responding "STOP" to any such message.
• Email Address: Bodymindsoulctr@aol.com
• Mailing Address: 3957 River Road, Youngstown, NY 14174
• Phone: (716) 807-2409
Copyright 2020 Body Mind & Soul Center